1. Dry cleaning: the less the better. Dry cleaning often, damages the fabrics as they use several chemicals. 1-2 yearly should be enough (different when is an uniform).
2. Always use breathable bags to store your suit (avoid plastic).
3. Hang your jacket with a wide shoulder shape hanger in order to prevent it from losing its shape.
4. Wearing different suits: alternate suits and do not wear the same more than twice per week.
5. Wear your proper size. Wearing the wrong size can damaged the suit sewing lines, specially when you are using a smaller size than your body complexion.